Hiring: Communications Manager
We are seeking a full-time Communications Manager to design and implement marketing strategies that cultivate our relationship with media, engage our target audiences, and boost our brand awareness.
The Holocaust Center for Humanity is dedicated to promoting diversity, multiculturalism and inclusion. We are committed to reflecting these values in our staff and leadership and invite qualified applicants of any race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, and background to apply.
- Develop a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget, and tactics
- Coordinate all public relations activities, including social media management, writing materials, developing content, building outreach strategies, and conducting media relations
- Coordinate all aspects of community, donor, and education outreach communications
- Develop partner organization relationships
- Manage marketing for community events
- Bring diversity in thought and experience
Education and Community
Volunteer with From Generation to Generation: Holocaust Survivor Connections
UPDATE: From Generation to Generation volunteer positions are full, but we are seeking volunteers fluent in Russian!
During the COVID-19 crisis, many Holocaust survivors in the Seattle area are at an extreme level of isolation. The Holocaust Center for Humanity and Jconnect are partnering to connect volunteers with a survivor interested in social connection and check-ins. To learn more and apply, submit the Google Form.
Volunteer: Education Outreach
In the Museum - CURRENTLY ON HOLD
Volunteer: Virtual Reality (VR) Experience Guide
Volunteer: Museum Front Desk
Volunteer: General Help