The Holocaust Center for Humanity is excited to announce our new affinity group, Ambassadors for Change. This new cohort of young adults will help carry out the mission of the Holocaust Center through raising both funds and awareness. Group members commit to planning and attending mission-based social, educational, fundraising, professional development, and networking opportunities throughout the year.
2020 Cohort Members:
- Aprilynn An
- Claire Bruncke
- Sami Dubow
- Michelle Federman
- Bevin Fritz-Waters
- Max Gun
- Ty Hansen
- Taryn Harris
- Stephanie Lammers
- Josh Maduell
- Amanda Privitt
Member Eligibility and Commitment:
- Open to young adults, aged 25-40, of all backgrounds
- 12 members will be accepted for a one-year commitment
- $150 (or more) personal contribution for participation. If cost is a barrier, please contact us! We do not want to turn anyone away due to financial need.
- Members must attend at least two Holocaust Center events as an ambassador
- Meetings occur every other month at the Center, beginning Feb. 2020; During off months, there will be one optional informal social event offered to the cohort.
Benefits for Cohort Members
- Museum membership
- Invites to exclusive events (donor receptions, members-only events, etc.)
- Opportunities to create communications content: contribute to social media quarterly, be featured in newsletters
- Recognition on Holocaust Center's website and in Annual Report
Funding for Ambassadors for Change was made possible, in part, by a grant from the Jewish Federation of Greater Seattle.