Join the AFC!
Interested in becoming more involved with the mission of the Holocuast Center for Humanity? We are proud to announce our third year of Ambassadors for Change!
Deadline: January 10, 2022
Ambassadors for Change is a yearlong cohort for young adults (ages 21-40) organized to raise awareness for the Holocaust Center, inspire change in our community, and help you build your personal and professional networks through mission-based social and educational opportunities.
Member Eligibility and Commitment:
- Open to young adults in Washington State, ages 21-40, from all backgrounds
- Up to 15 members will be accepted for a one-year commitment, with the opportunity to renew. The 2022 cohort will include a few 2021 cohort members.
- Members must attend at least two Holocaust Center events as an ambassador, in addition to Ambassador-led events.
- Meetings will occur virtually on Zoom each month, beginning Feb. 2022. There will also be four optional social engagement events throughout the year.
Benefits for Cohort Members
- Museum membership
- Opportunity to plan and execute two public events: a Fundraiser in July 2022, and an educational event for the young adult community in October 2022
- Opportunity to network and socialize with like-minded peers from a diversity of fields
- Invites to exclusive Holocaust Center events (donor receptions, members-only events, etc.)
- Opportunities to plan community outreach and create communications content
- Recognition on Holocaust Center's website, at events, in newsletters and social media features, and in our 2022 Annual Report
2021 Cohort Members:
- Claire Bruncke
- Elaine Buchignani
- Sami Dubow
- Michelle Federman
- Abe Friedman
- Bevin Fritz-Waters
- Max Gun
- Ty Hansen
- Stephanie Lammers
- Kim Mai
- Moriel O'Connor
- Isobel Press
- Amanda Privitt
- Eryk Waligora
- Jordan Weiner
Funding for Ambassadors for Change was made possible, in part, by a grant from the Jewish Federation of Greater Seattle.