Teacher Workshop | March 19, 2020 | 9:00am - 3:30pm | At the Henry and Sandra Friedman Holocaust Center for Humanity
Lunch provided. 6 Clock Hours. Registration Fee - $25.
- be able to differentiate types of misinformation
- understand how misinformation is created and spreads
- apply digital forensics and fact-checking tools and skills to verify information and debunk misinformation
- connect news literacy to civic engagement and recognizing the standards of quality journalism
- explore of current trends in misinformation and conspiracy theories relating to Holocaust denial
Presented by John Silva, NBCT Director of Education for the News Literacy Project.