The Holocaust Center for Humanity is excited to announce our new affinity group, Ambassadors for Change. This new cohort of young adults will help carry out the mission of the Holocaust Center through raising both funds and awareness. Group members commit to planning and attending mission-based social, educational, fundraising, professional development, and networking opportunities throughout the year.
We will be holding a Kickoff Event on November 14, 2019 from 6-8pm at Optimism Brewing. We'll provide more information, answer any questions, and walk you through the application process.
Member Eligibility and Commitment:
- Open to young adults, aged 25-40, of all backgrounds
- Application process will be open from Nov. 2019-Jan. 2020
- 12 members will be accepted for a one-year commitment
- $150 (or more) personal contribution for participation. If cost is a barrier, please contact us! We do not want to turn anyone away due to financial need.
- Members must attend at least two Holocaust Center events as an ambassador
- Meetings occur every other month at the Center, beginning Feb. 2020; During off months, there will be one optional informal social event offered to the cohort.