March 26, 2020 | 9:00am - 3:30pm | Gonzaga University, Foley Center Library | Registration Required
What did Americans know and how did conditions in the United States impact Americans' responses to the Holocaust?
- Explore "Americans and the Holocaust" exhibit on display for a short time at Gonzaga
- Immigration Trends Then and Now
- Letters from a Dachau Liberator- Holocaust Center Legacy Speaker Clarice Wilsey
- What did Americans know? Uncovering newspapers in Washington State during the Holocaust
- Practical lessons and resources for the classroom
6 clock hours and lunch provided. $25 registration fee.
More about the "Americans and the Holocaust" exhibit at Gonzaga, March 19th - April 27, 2020.
Presented by the Holocaust Center for Humanity in partnership with the Foley Library at Gonzaga University, and the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum.